Thursday, November 14, 2013

Poo Sandwich

My family is awesome. Also, they are impossible sometimes. Today, I was sent this video, with no explanation whatsoever:


A transcript (in case you don't speak goofball fluently):
My Sister: What was that?
E: Emmett sammich more?
My Sister: Emmett sandwich more?
Ross: Would you like another sandwich, Emmett?
E: Yes, Auntie. Preese Auntie, sammich

...don't worry, it gets better from here...

Ross: We can make a sandwich for you. How about I make you a sandwich?
E: Emmett
My Sister: Emmett sandwich? What kinda sandwich?
E: A poo samnmich?
My Sister: A Whaaa?
E: A poo sammich?
My Sister: A poor sandwich?
E: A poo samminch?
My Sister: A POO sandwich.
Ross: No! No, I'm not making that in my kitchen.
My Sister: You want a poo sandwich?
Ross: I've been told to go eat shit before, but never by my kid.
E: Yes, Auntie, Yes Daddy, thank you neenee, thank you neenee

So, naturally, I had a few questions. I started with my sister:


Totally useless. But funny.

I moved on to Ross after that:


Also useless.

And now, since I really really wanna know what it's all about, and they think it's hilarious to make poop jokes, I still have no idea why my kid so desperately wanted a poo sandwich.  Also, I don't know who neenee is. If you're neenee, my kiddo is still waiting on that sandwich, FYI.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm thankful today for my cousins, my aunts, modern medicine, scantron machines, and Vine, because I discovered this guy, Logan Paul, on it today through Gawker's "I can't stop watching" series:


which then led me to this guy, Jerrome Jerre



which reminded me of BatDad, who is the best thing on Vine ever:



No comments:

Post a Comment